We are always on the lookout for landowners who want to partner us in our continued growth!
- Pastures, meadows, hay fields – even forest areas
- Three-phase interconnection possibilities need to be nearby
- Good access to the parcels
- Conservation areas
- Environmentally sensitive areas for flora and fauna
- Long term lease agreements (25 – 30 years); sales can also be considered
- After expiration of the leases, the land will be returned to you in the condition that we find it
- Come to us for fair and competitive prices
- We look for partners and will treat you honestly and with transparency!
REI offers an excellent high growth opportunity in one of the fastest growing sectors in the US. With cities and private companies looking to achieve 100% clean energy by 2050 – or even earlier – substantial and extended growth must occur to meet these targets. Climate change will not go away any time soon, and this is an opportunity for investors to do the right thing while earning above-average returns at the same time.
We are a young company, but we intend to go places! Our objective is to build a diversified portfolio of quality projects at the gold standard. What differentiates us from other are our people, our projects and our vision. We intend to succeed through innovative thinking, creative planning and a very disciplined approach.
We start with quality personnel and provide the training for them to achieve. Their efforts will be reflected in our projects. We will perform to the highest standards to meet your objectives!
If you are looking for transparency, communication, engagement and much more, please contact us to discuss terms for providing funding to spur REI’s continued growth.
REI is open to working together with other developers, suppliers and other industry participants. We are open-minded, determined to succeed and welcome others who bring creative ideas to the table. Contact Jeff Potter to open discussions.